Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Tough Journey


We have a friend who seems to have had so many losses. She lost her son after a long illness and then within just a few years her husband. Just recently she lost her father. She is such a shining example of the strength of God in a person. Recently another friend penned these words on her Facebook page. They were so good I wanted to share them with you here.

I cant help but think of the Mercy Me song "I can Only Imagine", or the Bryan Duncan song "You Dont Leave Me Lonely." ..."I know you had to leave us for heaven, its alright. The livin here aint easy without you, but its alright. You dont leave me lonely, no, you leave me longing for you. Jesus keep my longing heart from breaking clean into. Stand by me Lord and help to see me through. Cause my father knows how bad it feels to lose someone, to lose someone like
you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely glad to find this. great job!