Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Direction

It's been a long time since my last post. A lot has changed since then. We have changed churches and now go to a Church in McKinney Texas. Once More It seems we are surrounded by those who have experienced loss. It is so difficult to see people walk the road of grief. It is our desire to continue to minister to those who walk this road, I'm beginning to sense God's heart to do something for those we know about. I will be seeking God about entering this road of ministry again. I am not as comfortable with this type of ministry as I am with Music ministry, but I know how necessary it is. If you read this pray for wisdom as we move forward in this new phase. We need favor with God and man as we move forward. I think we will be starting sooner than I will be ready, but grief has no time table.

No comments: