Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Walking with you in your Valley


I am so glad you have found your way to our site. My wife Paula and I want to welcome you. We are here to help you through the grief process. If you have lost a loved one, I am so sorry for the grief and pain you are going through right now. I don't claim to be any type of expert, only a fellow traveler through this life who has been there. When we lost our only son in 2001, I felt like my world had ended. We are thankful that we had people around us to support and uplift us during that process. I don't know if we would have made it without the support of our Church & all of our friends. Please know that we would like to help you if we can; To be an ear, to offer what advice we can. Christ is the answer to all our needs, he is acquainted with our grief. The Bible says he was a man of sorrows, acquainted with our grief. He cares for and your suffering. Bless you today.

No comments: